...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Let the Blogging begin!

There are two reasons concerning my desperate and deep (ohh so deep cause everything has to be deeper than it is) desire to start a blog.
1. I hardly write and should perfect the great craft that many people have forgotten, granted I'm doing it with a keyboard and the worldwideweb. 37 cents just adds up in my opinion.
2. There is something to be gained from sharing our life experiences. Either, the writer or the reader will gain something from being connected into the greater scheme of things.
Which reason is more important, it is strictly up to you. Although, I somehow think it could be just a little bit a bordem (I stress little). But in any event, this is the beginning, the start, the entrance, the first breath of my stories. And so it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home