...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Sleep...who needs it?

Going to bed before 2:00 am would be early at college so I say hitting the sack around 4:00 isn't so bad. It can get gruesome though when you have an 8:30 astronomy class that is just as interesting as watching plants grow. Not to mention, the lights are dimmed in the classroom and the cushioned seats induce sleep. Somehow, laughing last night at Jena for dressing up as a lamp post on Halloween didn't seem so funny anymore. I survived astronomy though, and fours hours later (ohh yes more classes including a Logic test to grind on) I hit the floor of my room to wake up 10 minutes later with the most revitalized feeling. So I say who of all people needs sleep? Umm...I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home