...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

The Pen vs. Me

Alright, I'll admit that I'm a little OCD about using a G-2 Pilot Ballpoint pen. Ok, I'm very obsessed with the pen and its ability to keep me occupied at its smooth writing. Do I control the pen or does it control me? Well, today I found out for sure it must control me. I got up from my desk pen in hand and closed my dorm door. Returning to my desk, the pen was gone! "Ok, it can't be that hard to find a pen that was just in my hand," I told myself. I went on some sort of manhunt for it, searching through my bed, my desk, and even my friend's dorm room (it's at least 6 rooms down from mine). It didn't turn up anything except my frustration. Alright, so two hours later going to eat I reach for my wallet to swipe my Emory card to eat. BAM! The pen is in my back pocket. And so comes that great feeling of stupidity head on like a train leaving you only with a grim smile, while muttering "stupid, stupid" to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home