...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Happy Birthdays

A very special Happy Birthday to...

Catherine Carter:
It's always Catherine Carter or Catherine, never Cat. Remember, too much partying will leave you broke, poor, and naked on the street. Thanks for the cheesecake, it was better than Suzanne touching me in the car. Oh. Oh, wow.

Janna Schulze:
Always a good time talking to you on AIM. Texas is miles away, but who knows I may visit one day. Thanks for always entertaining me and keeping me up to date with Lost. Keep bloggin'.

Carolyn Cole:
We've become so close recently, sleeping over and all. But, we should keep our distance. I mean, one baby is enough, but I don't want Dan getting suspicious. Stay clean and off the streets. You do belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home