The All-nighter
We often joke with our friends about staying up all night, but rarely does it come true. After roaming about, talking it up, and playing cards, eyes become heavier and somewhere between 3:00 and 4:00 am is when they first start to go. It was supposed to be a pact that'd we all stay up, but of course things didn't go as planned. Two people who will not be named as Lov and Katie copped out and left Jason and myself to survive another four hours before our 8:30 am classes. I'm not gonna mention that they didn't have class until 1:00 (oops), but hey it was a fun night. Some hearts, a stupid personal improvement plan (ironically about sleep), and some witty and really strange comments from Jason pulled me through the night. And after staying up all night, I didn't finish my homework, slept through thirty minutes of my 8:30 class, and am now going on an hour of sleep until probably 2:00 am. God, I love college.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home