Friendly Reminder
Who are you? What do you want out of school? What do you want out of life? These complex questions are more than just friendly reminders of life. I received my memos today, and I'm more than happy they came. Honestly, I can't answer all the questions and the subquestions of "why." But I can say that lunch today reminded me of my personal and spiritual growth. It was a test of identity. A test, like others, that makes you reconsidered the right answer to the questions. I know my name is Chris, I enjoy having fun, and my favorite beverage of all times is Jones Soda (you must try it). But how do you respond to questions like how do you live for God, what is glorifying God, and how can others see Jesus in you? And to that I say, I'm not sure. But for one thing, I'm on the same road as others...trying to answer the friendly reminders life throws at us. Hopefully, a combination of my experiences, the Bible, and my conscience will lead me there. My friendly reminder to you is where do you look for such answers?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home