...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Are you ready?

I ask myself this question daily. Whether I'm trying to not sleep through a class or whether I'm about to go to a Young Life meeting. I always wonder what's going to happen and what should I do. But the truth of the matter is, I have the least control over those things. Its when we let down our guard, roll with the conversation, and dare I say laugh that we can have truly a good time. I'm not completely ready for all the mishaps and problems that come my way, but I'll take them head on with spontaneity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home