...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Monday, December 12, 2005

A Beautiful Mind

I watched the movie, and these lines jumped out at me.

John Nash: What do people do?
Ashley: It's called "life," John. Activities available; just add meaning.

We have routines to life. We make friends. We go to work or class, what have you. But why? What drives us to these rythyms, these programmed responses of what we are expected to do? Is it our pride, our selffulfillment, perhaps a pat on the back? We must find meanings and define our actions around them.

The only question left is what's your meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home