...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This One.

This bit is for the moments I have. The moments where I'm not doing school work: my nose isn't stuck in the creases of a thick Orgo textbook, my brain isn't trying to understand infinite subsets of finite dimensional vector spaces. These are the moments when I'm not at work either. I'm not stuck behind a desk cataloguing magazinges, at a bench stool cleaning gel areas, or at a library working out math problems for the neighbor beside me. It's not when I'm running in my shoes, the pit-pat of the concrete passing behind me. It's not when I'm reading the books I've been wanting to read for months. These rare moments, the moments when the silence seeps in, is when I write. It's this moment, when the keys are punched feverously, that I truly am in awe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home