...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Larry Returns

This Monday bus driver Larry returns with full fury to Young Life. That's right, I have the distinct honor of pulling khaki pants up to my chest, wearing a wig with a grey, balding comb-over, and bobbing my head in a tiny circles like a crazy man. Larry's character is based from Harry Caray, the Chicago Cubs sports announcer that Will Ferrel has often imitated on Saturday Night Live. Now it's my chance to impress the viewers and throw down some entertaining lines. It is sure to be short of any Oscar. But, if the kids return to high school, reciting the lines to their friends, then dressing up in that silly costume makes it all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home