...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

For the Readers

I always wonder if these entries, these words will ever have an effect on anyone. Sometimes the pages just feel like filler or happen-chance. But who takes the words for life and who for granted?
I for one take reading for granted. I'll read through page after page of blogs and continue my clicks and scrolls without blinking, without thinking. I only hope readers absorb the words. Like paper towels over puddles, I hope they soak everything up to the corners of their brain.

Afterall, it's far easier to take things in when it comes from strangers. I mean, you can listen to your best friend for twenty years but never actually use their advice for your advantage. Sometimes only a stranger can enlighten you to what you've been hearing for years. I can only hope I do that much for the next reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home