...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Taking Back Sunday

And I don't mean this in the religious sense. I'm refering to the band and their songs that populate my i-pod, Tom. (Yes, my i-pod has a name.) Their new song "Makedamnsure" reigns in the number one spot on VH1's top twenty countdown. But more important than their rating or popularity status is the lead vocal's insanity. Not insanity in the white jacket, jumping off of walls, needs a sedative crazy, but the good wide eyed, shaking the head, and smiling slightly acting crazy. In their new music video "Makedamnsure," Adam Lazzara stylishly portrays a maniac. See the music video at their website or mtvU.com. If anything you'll understand my argument a bit more, otherwise enjoy the clips of a lion tackling a gazelle (or whatever animal it is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home