To those I've met and have yet to meet
With underestimation running rampant, here is my testament to anyone that has come into my life. Everyone has fallen into a 1)reason 2) season or 3)lifetime person in my life. The reason to teach me or show me something I'd never known before. The season to perfect my decisions, make me mature, or teach me to do something the right way after I've done it wrong over and over again. And finally, the lifetime person to provide the companionship that runs in the blood. A person that becomes so integral in your life that not one day passes that something you do isn't inspired, in remembrance of, or remind you of that person. Above all, all these people have one common fact: Christ died for them. A fact I'm often to timid to say yet wanting to shout at the same time. God would send his only son to die for them as well as for me. Each category has its purpose but no person better than the other. So to anyone reading this, what category do I fall in for you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home