...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Clock Walk

The following events occur on a Tuesday between the hours of 12:00 am and 12:00 pm.

Wake 9:30 am.
Shower 9:35-9:45.
Check E-mail 9:45-9:50.
Math Class 10:00-11:15.
Office Hours 11:15-11:45.
Check E-mail, attempt math problems 11:45-12:00.
Eat Lunch 12:10-12:35.
Biology Class 1:00-2:15.
Biology Lab 2:30-4:30.
Return to Dorm 4:45.
Check E-mail, read Poetry 4:45-5:20.
Chemistry Library 5:30-8:00.
(Regular Work Hours and checked Three Organic Chemistry Tests)
Dress up for Chapter 8:05-8:15.
Check E-mail 8:20.
KS Chapter 8:30-9:45.
Return to Dorm and Change 10:00.
Library trip 10:10-10:20.
Dooley's for dinner 10:30-12:00.

And Tuesday is gone like the Monday before it. I use Wednesday 12:30-12:35 am to write about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home