...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Janna!

Janna,

Oh yes, you get your very own post. You went out of your way to comment and so I'll shall pay it forward. And not only do you have your own post, but the title includes your name with an exclamation mark! (Well, I'd be excited.) In addition, this post is in reverance to your extremely wonderful (and long) blog, which I may read it in its entirety someday. But for now, cheers to you and that crazy person we both know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janna said...

I am thrilled about the exclamation point. What an honor. I'm glad you like my blog. It's fun. But most of it's pretty crappy writing. I need to do a best-of post in which I refer to the least crappy posts so that people such as you do not have to wade through the archives.

Adieu. Have fun in Georgia. Thanks again.

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home