...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Warning...

If you ever found yourself in these situations then you share my pain or laughter. If not then I say heed my warnings or be the one dying of laughter.

Sleep is a good thing. Or else you'll wake up to a teacher in an eight thirty class asking if your ok. Followed by you going up to the board to do a problem, realising you don't know crap about what you're doing.

Not every tall cylindrical can with a hole at the top is a trash can. Katie learned this the hard way while waiting in a music hall for a wind ensemble performance. She placed some trash in it and then realized it was not a trash receptacle. And yes, everyone, including me, laughed at her while she slowly backed behind me to not be seen. Next time Katie, just give me the cough drop wrapper.

Artwork laying around campus has chains on it for security purposes. I mistakenly thought the chains on the dinner table were symbolic of chaining the family together. I was clearly wrong, and now revoke my speaking privleges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home