...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

What a Waste of Time

Hello readers. I've decided I must examine my life to the second or at least as well as I can record it. I spend countless hours not sleeping and not doing homework which leaves left to do what? I'm not exactly sure. Where does my time go and what do I do with it? Well, I will once and for all unveil time's deceitful face and unravel its mysterious power over me. My next post will be a typical week in the life of Chris Saden. From Thursday morning to Thursday morning (just a second before the time the other Thursday morning began), you will have walked my week. And I (God willing) will finally find the truth about time. So in one week, you will have an amazing story filled with classes, classes, and wait, did I say classes. You should be excited. Nay, you must be excited because this is my last blog until one week, and just because I say so. If you get bored I'm sorry, things we'll get more interesting in one week. Until then, pine for more, pine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home