The Home Stretch
One last day and this semester will fade away from existance. It will become a sand of grain in the wrinkle of time, and I'm anticipating it. A week and a half of upper respiratory infection and conjunctivitis left me unable to attend class and dumbfounded for exams. I have effectively studied one day for each of my exams, not enjoyable for those who wish for a stable mentality. But, this weekend has been just as excrutiating. A deleted french paper plagued my sick week, and it must be rewritten by tomorrow (12:00 p.m.). A little french fries and coke from Dooley's will hopefully push me through the night. That leaves just enough time tomorrow to study for my health exam, pack my life into boxes, and say goodbyes to those that remain. This summer, however, should prove to be better than this downhill spiral of first year end at Emory. I have only one word for this summer, and there are certain people who know what I speak of when I say billy, just billy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home