...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Battery Level: Low

It was another 4 a.m. bed time last night, but I must say that it was spent doing homework. The late night, however, forced me to miss my 8:30 class, along with this strep throat or some other disease festering in my throat. In any event, the morning came early, and I jumped out of bed at 9:45 to hop in the shower, hand in a scholarship, and run over to the Chemistry Library for work at 10:00. I succeeded. Work was boring enough, but the day got even better when I realized that this is the last week of classes. My dilemma is that I have no energy to finish what I've started. My half written french paper, my calculus homework, and film research paper all lay still and stacked neatly on my desk. Their cover pages are scowling eyes for my abandonment, and I just stare at them, dispondent for the pressure and hours of work they require. My motivation isn't here, but it will kick in around 8:00. A film screening and a Kappa Sigma meeting should be my jump for the long night ahead. Then, it's my computer, some music, and some ginormous (yes, ginormous) will power that will preoocupy my mind from sleep long enough for me to do my work. Finally, I'll recharge with a weekend full of sleep and relaxation at the beach...hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home