...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Early Bird

The early bird cathces the worm, right? But if the early bird never sleeps, then he's bound to crash while flying high in the sky. Yep, that's me, and here's another sleepless night spent catching up on homework, thinking, and doing all the things I should really be doing during the day. My dilemma is that I have a midterm in T-minus three hours that I have yet to study for. Foundations of Math was never a good idea, especially with this deathly old professeur with one lung who thinks he needs a glass of water when he's coughing (was coffing) up enough phlegm to sink the Titanic. Ok, maybe that was uncalled for and in reality my atitude should be much more jovial in these cicumstances (see Lindsay I'm trying). I'll get my work done through the grace of God and will no doubt be in the same circumstances next week and if not before finals. But, this is college, and this is life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 Comments:

Blogger outofthevein said...

Honestly, coffing? I'm tres stupide. That just goes to show you my intelligence at 5:00 am. I need sleep like a prostitute needs crack...or not.

10:00 AM

 
Blogger outofthevein said...

It's corrected now. We could make this spell check thing a regular routine. But at least I got phlegm right. I mean come on, that's a hard word. At least I didn't mispell themometer.

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Janna said...

But, alas, you did misspell catches.

6:27 PM

 
Blogger outofthevein said...

I retract my statement.

3:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home