...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Progress in Procrastination

It's not 5:00 am. I don't have homework to do. And I'm in my dorm room for the night. These are major (I stress major, note the bold) breakthroughs in my life, and I must say I'm quite content. I want to say my sleepless nights and long days of hanging out are done, but this is only my first successful night. I still have plenty of time to screw it up again, namely tomorrow. But with hope, I will look to my health and happiness on this night to remind me its ok to go to bed early, to do homework daily, and to, dare I say, not hang out with friends. Today was my most productive day, perhaps in three months, and I am proud (and a little ashamed) of this.

Ten Things I did today that I have been procrastinating:
10. ate breakfast (what on eeeeaarrrtthhhh is that?)
9. attended class (that means all of them...cough-Jason-cough)
8. wrote my french paper before class
7. visited professor's office (granted I failed the mid-term)
6. completed and mailed a scholarship
5. took a three hour nap (I never nap...usually I pass out while drooling on other people's pillows...sorry K'tie)
4. went to extra-credit seminar for P.E. 101 (score 5 points!) and did french homework at the same time (now if that's not multi-tasking, I don't know what is)
3. blogged
2. held the cutest girl, Lindsay T., in my arms

And the number one thing I have yet to do tonight that I have been procrastinating...
1. a much anticipated, peaceful night of sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home