Easter
Today was by far one of the most amazing days of my life. With a church full of people sitting down just before the service, we all rose within seconds of the first song. The worship was great, and the echo of the congregation's "How great is our God," sang loudly in my heart. I couldn't hear anything else in the world at that moment, with my best friends beside me. I was enjoying everything Easter has to offer, namely our eternal separation from God was no more. And to top all of that, Jesse Lollar, a true woman of God, publicly declared herself for Christ in front of the church, a courageous declaration of faith that is often acquiesced by Christians. Her baptism was completed with a splash in the water, and it was by far one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. And with a night of hanging out with friends, not doing homework, I find myself, once again, at the library blogging at some absurd hour. I don't have my academic life together at all. But, Easter is enough to let me know everything's alright.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home