...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Jamie thinks She's Funny

As I sit here at Christmas break, surrounded by family and friends, I have come to a realization about my life. For so long, I have been hiding who I am from those I love the most. More importantly, I have been hiding it from myself. But now, more than ever, it is important for me to be true to myself and honest with the world around me. I not only see dead people, but I also have sex with them. I prefer the males, but pretty much any dead, rotting corpse will do. So, if you plan on dying anytime soon, hit me up, because I will be glad to give you an afterlife like you would not believe. Whew....I'm glad I got that off my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home