...I believe in the sand beneath my toes The beach gives a feeling An earthy feeling I believe in the faith that grows... Matthew 16:25 If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for me, you will find true life.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Crossroads

Crossroads has come up often in my small group, and I thought I had passed them all, or at least the more difficult ones. I was wrong. My foolish pride has gotten the best of me, and so I'm stuck spending this night wondering which way leads on to way. If only I knew which way to go or could just see around the bend in the road, I could sleep much easier. I can't. Its just part of the human condition; we are no prophets. And when I thought I had it all together, so goes my world tumbling down, like children through carefully crafted dominoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home